Friday, April 8, 2011

BuSy, BuSy, BuSy

Life has been a little busy these past few weeks, but a lot of fun! Last week I went to Utah to visit some friends! {more on that later} This week Ryan and I started our intense practices for Easter Pageant...rain or shine...every day from 6:00-10:00. {more on that later as well} As a result of all of these fun events, I am lacking in a lot of areas...especially sleep! Because I went to Utah last week and I have Pageant practice every night, I have been getting a litte (ok..REALLY) behind on my school work. I have tried to stay up late at night until I finish, and I have tried to wake up at 5:00 to finish my homework before math at 7:00 am, but it just DOES NOT work. I need my sleep.

This morning I again attempted to wake up at 4:45 to finish homework before I left for school at 6:45. I woke up, dragged myself to the living room, and fell asleep on the couch doing homework. By the time I woke up, it was already 6:00. So...I decided to take a mental health morning. I didn't go to school. I stayed home and slept for a good couple of hours before I went to work.

As a result of missing school today, I am even MORE behind. Oh, well! Sometimes it is good to take a little break and sleep a little. Sanity is more imporant than straight A's right?

**I will update my blog more often now because Ryan just got us INTERNET!!! Yeah! So...more to come on my Spring Break in Cali, Trip to Utah, and Easter Pageant!**

I guess I should probably be doing homework instead of blogging...back to the books. :)

3 comments:

  1. You guys are doing Easter pageant!!!!! Be so excited! You will utterly love it, I did it for 2 years and it changed my life (and I bet it'll be even that MORE amazing bc you were just IN Jerusalem!!) So excited for you! And where are you finishing school up at? Wish we lived by you too! Is seriously think you're one of the most amazing girls ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD for you for taking a day off. It is SO important sometimes. You're blog is super cute Kels! Can't wait for more posts! :D
    -Kacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you got internet - FINALLY! And I am so glad you decided to sleep. If the sun is not awake, people shouldn't be awake either - NO EXCEPTIONS! love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete