Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Going to Utah

I just bought my ticket for Utah and I am so excited! I am leaving a week from today on Wednesday 30th until Sunday 3rd! Ryan has an interview in California, so he won't be joining me until Friday.
Well, I am so excited to see.....

A Few Things....

(We are so excited to go to General Conference!)

A Few Places....

 (Ryan and I are very excited to eat at these places!)

A Few Faces....
(Old Roommates and Best Friends)

And A Few More Faces....


I am so excited to see my Jerusalem Friends!!
I haven't seen any of my Jerusalem friends since I left Jerusalem, so it will be fun to see everyone!

We are going to have a lot of fun in Provo next week seeing a few things, a few places, and a few faces!!



1 comment:

  1. Kelsey! I'm SO glad I got to see you! It seriously made me just so happy! Were you guys able to get into conference? I'm sorry I forgot your husband's name! Ahh, I totally know it next time, I promise! Sometimes I think I see you on campus, and then realize, I don't...sad. That's ok though! Hope you're loving AZ, so jealous you're there!

    ReplyDelete